Monday, September 8, 2008

Welcome to India

Arrived in Delhi, India Monday evening at approx 8.30pm Local Time, after leaving Perth Sunday Midnight. Spending Monday in Malaysia International Aiport, where we spent the day in the airport hotel sleeping and eating. Well some of us did!!! sleep that is...our accomodation is small but adaquate and we have all we need but i can see that in time we will miss all our creature comforts of home. Getting accustome to our room was quite funny with , nicki furiously ringing the nurses call button and wondering why the light was not coming on, but being impressed by the swift services of the nursing staff!!!everyone has been wonderfully helpful with other patients and carers popping in to say hello. I had physio assessment and a small injection of stem cells to see if i have any negative reaction, one of the Drs will come and see me in 3 hours. I need to be at physio at 9am tomorrow morning, that will be a shock to the system, the physio must have seen the expression on my face and asked 'is that to early!' Nope, no problem :-)

8 comments:

Alison said...

Wow, they certainly start things swiftly. Can't help feeling excited for you

Peta said...

Hi Claire Bear. This is the fourth time i have tried to send you this comment. Dam computers i hate them. Glad you made it ok. Hope physio wasnt to painful. Thinking about you heaps. Love Peta & Paul xxx

Russ said...

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you, Claire.

Bill and Sam said...

Hey Claire!!
Sam and I want to wish you all the best...thinking of you!!

Jo and Dave said...

We're thinking of you and are glad you made it one piece! It sounds like you had an interesting experience travelling in the ambulance!

Loretta said...

Hi Claire,

Straight into hey, no sight seeing first! Physio, I hope they're kind to you, hydrptherapy would be nice.
I imagine it would be quite humid there.
I'll keep in touch
Loretta

Angela said...

Hi Claire

Great to read your blog. I am so excited for you and very happy to hear you are settling in well. Thinking of you often. Ange

hayden said...

ha ha,dam that took a while bear!!!! just to sign in!!!sounds like your doing "ashtanga" yoga!!!! it is the "warrior" form princess......

i agree the best bits the meditating at the end ...or in my case "sleeping".....

i"ll keep this one short so i can get home, wrote you one last night and my time was up ! so i lost it all ....gggrr

keep the faith! dodge the bombs, and dont forget to lock your bunders!!! its a yoga saying?

goodnight princess x