Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sabines performance Nutech Mediworld


On Friday Nutech Mediworld celebrated its 3 year anniversay. Dr Geeta put on a huge party, the Prime Ministers wife was invited and the staff put on dance performances. Sabine was asked to dance and said yes. I was worried that she'd get stage fright....oooh not my girl, she had the crowd cheering for more, every time she wiggled her hips they cheered louder, she was amazing and I was so proud of her confidence. I've had nothing but praise for sabines ability to fit in and hold a conversation with any person of any level. In fact when the staff come to check on me the next question is 'where is Sabine'? Several have suggested to me that I can't return with out bringing her back with me. Here is just 1 minute of her performance.